Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Introduction

Hi! I'm Paul Case. Welcome to my blog!

I am a business and IT professional, founder and president of a non-profit organization, a former Army officer, and a student at University of Michigan - Flint.

As time goes on, I'll be talking more about these various roles and my experiences. Social media can be a great way to connect with others, and a tool for professionals to exchange information and ideas. Hopefully, you will find this blog helpful in getting to know me.

I will be posting updates to this blog on at least a weekly basis. The plan is to keep the blogs relatively short and informative. Sometimes I'll invite discussion. Other times, I will simply give you a peek into my experiences. Either way, the goal is to make this blog enlightening.

Thank you again for stopping by. I hope you won't be a stranger!

Warm Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment